Saturday, May 17, 2014

Etsy Shop

I am so very sorry for my lack of posts in the past couple of weeks. I have been traveling and have not had time to post, but I have plenty to post as soon as I get a chance. Which will most likely be tomorrow. Until then I have opened an Etsy shop to sell my paintings. I started out just making them for me and then my friends started wanting them and then people were asking if I was selling them. So I have decided to start selling them, and I would like to share them with all of you!!  

Here are some of the paintings I am selling 







they are made to order, all you do is pick the color and the size! They are 100%  original hand painted art done by me. There are plenty more pictures in my Etsy shop so just hop on over there and check them out!!



Hope you love them as much as I do! 

xoxo B. Falon 

No comments:

Post a Comment