Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello Fellow Bloggers

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog! This is my first blog so this will be a learning experience, I'm sure. I am very excited to get started though, I have been planning and considering starting a blog for a while now. So here I am! 
I am an aspiring fashion designer traveling the world one very small step at a time and this blog is going to be my lookbook of daily outfits and accessories, where I snagged these pieces, and my current obsessions! I will tell you all from the beginning this blog is primarily going to be made up of pictures and videos, I am not going to ramble on for 2 pages about my day (because unless your a billionaire no one cares!!!) This first post is probably going to be the most text in a single post. Anyways I love fashion and anything that in any way shape or form has to do with fashion. I am also obsessed with shopping, but what can I say that should just be expected! 
I will end this post now by telling you that you will get to know me as time goes on and I hope to get to know many other bloggers and followers as time goes on. 
Have a great night
Brandy Falon

No comments:

Post a Comment